Since 1994 Automotive Control
Systems (ACS) have been developing / providing
solutions in the automotive fleet management and stolen
vehicle recovery industries. Nationally based throughout
Southern Africa ACS offer’s personalized solutions for
every situation arising from Original Equipment
Manufacturer (OEM) to both large and small fleet owners.
Specialists in the following
- Vehicle location and route management.
- Engine monitoring and control.
- Road speed, r/min and engine idle limiting.
- Driver behaviour and identification of high risk
or dangerous driving practices.
- Recovery of stolen or hijacked vehicles.
- Identification of vehicle “Cost per Kilometre”
- Camera technology for accident analysis and
- Monitoring of vehicle auxiliary drives (PTO) and
other areas (rear door or load compartments).
- Measurement of fuel usage and consumption.
- Monitoring of the vehicle’s fuel tank levels
(identification of fuel theft).
- Control of odometer reading and notification of
service and PDP intervals.